Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Launching Point

Let's be honest, it's been some time since I've posted on this page... in part I've focused my business energy on my facebook page (which I encourage you to visit and "like") and in part a whole lotta other "stuff" and reasons why.. blah .. blah .. blah

So lets be Frank..
This. IS. ME.. (but I'm Tracy ;)
Stepping up and out of my comfort zone

Yeah I'm a dork at times. haha

I'm ready to show up in the world in a new way, in the way I've always wanted to be, and through my mentors, and supportive friends & family I've found the courage to do so.  I am eternally grateful to ALL of you. xo

There have been so many times when my negative self chatter would stop me from taking action in the direction of how I am  meant to serve others.  It wasn't until I pushed through many of my internal blocks that I am now able to put myself out into the world in a more confident and empowering way. (Yikes!!)

Even now I struggle with not wanting to put this "out there".. and so I know it must be done.

So as a new launching point I would like to share a small story with you...

A CHILDS WONDER
Through the eyes of my three year old son our world appears to be very, very different. 
A mere hill is considered a MOUNTAIN &,
A group of bushes = a FoReSt



This perspective made me stop to think...
I used to make MOUNTAINS out of mole hills in the sense of daily life stresses, living in the busyness of the "Alberta dream" (making oober amounts of $$ and working my a$$ off)

Yet from my son's view.. from way.. down.. there...
A sense of Accomplishment could emerge &
An excitement of exploring new places

I absolutely delight in the way my son constantly shows me how life is really meant to be lived.

So I ask you.. Where in your 9 to 5 life can you find the sense of wonder and whimsical energy?
For me I find it in the connections, more on that to come... ;)

With Love,
~Tracy

My wish for you is to see the simple gift of joy today brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment